1. Home
  2.  — 
  3. Workers’ Compensation
  4.  — 
  5. Workplace Injuries
  6.  — Burns, Scars and Disfigurement

Representing Victims Of Workplace Burn Injuries In Central Pennsylvania

Few injuries are more painful than burns. If you have suffered a burn injury at work from a fire or chemical exposure, you may need to endure an extended stay in the hospital and painful skin graft operations. After you recover, you may be left with disfiguring scars that will affect you for the rest of your life.

At Shollenberger Januzzi & Wolfe, LLP, our lawyers are here to help you deal with the legal and financial issues resulting from a burn injury so you can concentrate on your health. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case and explain your options. With offices in Harrisburg and Enola, we represent injured workers throughout central Pennsylvania.

Can You Get Workers’ Comp?

If your burn injury occurred on the job, you are entitled to benefits from workers’ compensation. If your burn injury was caused by someone other than your employer or someone who works for your employer, we may also be able to file a personal injury lawsuit against the negligent party. Filing a personal injury lawsuit would enable you to recover compensation for pain and suffering, which isn’t covered by workers’ compensation.

Our goal as your attorneys is to maximize your compensation so you receive everything you are entitled to under the law. In addition to lost wages and medical benefits, workers’ compensation offers specific loss benefits for disfigurement and scarring. However, compensation is limited to scarring that occurs on the head, face or neck.

Sound Advice At No Cost to You

For dependable advice about your legal options after a workplace accident, call our Harrisburg firm at 717-229-6580 for a free consultation.