A Strong Legacy Of Giving Back To Our Community
At Shollenberger Januzzi & Wolfe, LLP, LLP, we believe in not only serving our clients to the best of our abilities, but also in giving back to the community. Our attorneys and staff share a commitment to volunteering their time, skills and resources to the benefit of various charitable organizations, both national and local.
Attorneys from our firm have:
- Earned the Community Service Award from the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Served on the advisory and governing boards of the American Heart Association, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice and the Hershey Medical Center Children’s Miracle Network
- Volunteered at local schools to conduct mock trials and provide presentation on the importance of certain accepts of law and legal profession
- Received the Volunteer of the Year Award from the United Way of the Capital Region
- Been recognized with a citation (commendation) from the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Volunteered for County Bar Associations Wills for Heroes (preparation of wills at no cost for first responders and military members)
- Actively raised and contributed money to purchase CPR training kits for local schools
- Served as Vice President and Board Member of the Pennsylvania Purpose Rescue and Recovery Center (horse rescue designed to help those leaving long term drug and alcohol recovery develop job and life skills)
- Fostered abandoned dogs
Learn more about our lawyers’ backgrounds and community service experience.
Financial donations also play a big role in our commitment to giving back. In 2017 alone, our firm contributed to 21 different organizations, including:
- Join Hands Ministry, which provides school supplies, gas cards, prescription payment assistance and other resources to meet the day-to-day needs of disadvantaged people throughout Perry County
- Penn State Hershey Children’s Miracle Network, which supports Penn State Health Children’s Hospital
- Operation Medical (donation honoring a client’s spouse who was killed by a drunk driver), a Pennsylvania-based organization that provides health care services to impoverished communities around the world
- West Shore YMCA, which provides for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility
- Wounded Warrior Project, which helps bring independence back to our nation’s most severely wounded veterans
At Christmas time every year, the staff members of our firm raise funds to support families in need – giving them a Christmas they wouldn’t otherwise have. The partners of the firm provide matching contributions.