At Shollenberger Januzzi & Wolfe, LLP
, LLP, we believe in not only serving our clients to the best of our abilities, but also in giving back to the community. Our attorneys and staff share a commitment to volunteering their time, skills and resources to the benefit of various charitable organizations, both national and local.
Attorneys from our firm have:
- Earned the Community Service Award from the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Served on the advisory and governing boards of the American Heart Association and the Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Volunteered at local schools to conduct mock trials and provide presentation on the importance of certain accepts of law and legal profession
- Received the Volunteer of the Year Award from the United Way of the Capital Region
- Been recognized with a citation (commendation) from the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Volunteered for County Bar Associations Wills for Heroes (preparation of wills at no cost for first responders and military members)
- Actively raised and contributed money to purchase CPR training kits for local schools
- Served as Vice President and Board Member of the Pennsylvania Purpose Rescue and Recovery Center (horse rescue designed to help those leaving long term drug and alcohol recovery develop job and life skills)
- Fostered abandoned dogs
Learn more about our lawyers’ backgrounds and community service experience.
Children’s Miracle Network
Children’s Miracle Network provides funding for children’s hospitals when insurance programs cannot cover the full cost of a child’s healthcare. In partnering with other programs and fundraising, they work to improve the lives of children in numerous ways. Our own Adam Wolfe of Shollenberger Januzzi & Wolfe, LLP is a former Children’s Miracle Network Miracle Child. Still involved with the program, Adam serves as a CMN Hershey Advisory Board Member and offers his encouragement to children coming up in the organization as he once had.
CBS21 Friday Night Rivals Scholar Athlete
We’re serious about service and serious about results in the courtroom and on the field. So whether we’re fighting for our clients or rooting for our favorite team, our goal is to achieve the very best. That’s why we’re proud to partner with CBS21 to celebrate two local student athletes who are doing the same.