Serious Accidents On Interstate 83
Serious motor vehicle accidents occur on Interstate 83 every week. Cars, trucks and motorcycles are involved in collisions that cause severe injuries and have a permanent impact on the families affected by them.
In many cases, catastrophic injuries and deaths are caused by careless drivers, including:
- Drivers who are speeding or driving recklessly on an interstate highway
- Motorists who are distracted with a phone or mobile device, a GPS, a radio or something else that takes their attention off the road
- Truck drivers who are tired, overworked or not paying attention
- Drivers who are drunk or under the influence of drugs
- Drivers who fail to watch for motorcyclists
Strong Advocates For Injured People And Their Families
If you or one of your family members was hurt by the actions of a negligent driver, you need a strong legal advocate to make sure your rights are protected and your needs provided for. You may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and losses, which can include lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, wrongful death and more.
Shollenberger Januzzi & Wolfe, LLP, LLP, is a service-oriented firm based in Enola and Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Our attorneys have earned a strong, statewide reputation for successfully handling injury cases and providing a high level of personalized service to our clients.
Get Your Questions Answered | We Provide A Free Consultation
Contact us. Our lawyers can answer your questions about negligence, auto insurance and injuries on Interstate 83.