1. Home
  2.  — 
  3. Premises Liability
  4.  — Fall Injuries

Injured In A Fall? We Can Help You Get The Compensation You Deserve.

If you suffered a serious injury in a slip-and-fall accident, you may assume that the property owner’s insurance will pay for your medical bills and other damages. Unfortunately, most insurance companies refuse to pay anything unless you can prove negligence on the part of the property owner.

With offices in Harrisburg and Enola, the attorneys of Shollenberger Januzzi & Wolfe, LLP represent people injured in slip-and-fall and trip-and-fall accidents throughout central Pennsylvania. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case.

Is The Property Owner Responsible For My Injury?

Property owners are responsible for keeping their premises in a reasonably safe condition for visitors, customers and the general public. Examples of conditions that may be considered unsafe include:

  • Slippery substances on floors
  • Ice and snow
  • Uneven steps
  • Missing handrails on stairs
  • Misplaced objects that create a tripping hazard
  • Cracks in sidewalks or walkways
  • Holes in floors

Just how far the responsibility of the property owner extends is usually a disputed issue in a personal injury lawsuit. Under Pennsylvania law, you have to prove the property owner was aware of the dangerous condition or should have been aware of it. If the dangerous condition cannot be readily corrected, the property owner is responsible for warning guests about the risk of injury. The sooner you contact our lawyers after an accident, the sooner we can collect and preserve evidence of property owner’s negligence.

Contact Our Offices In Harrisburg Or Enola

For dependable advice about injuries sustained by falls, call our attorneys at 717-229-6580 for a free consultation.