1. Home
  2.  — 
  3. Workers’ Compensation
  4.  — Workplace Accidents

What To Do If You’ve Been Injured At Work

The best thing to do if you’ve been hurt at work is to act fast to protect your interests. That means notifying your employer of the injury, getting medical attention and consulting with a skilled workplace accident lawyer.

Contact our firm to learn more about the best ways to protect your legal rights following an injury at work. We can advise you about the workers’ compensation process and the possibility of suing someone unrelated to your employer for personal injury damages. Most of all, we can help you get access to the medical treatment you need for the most complete recovery possible from your injuries.

Don’t Miss Out On A Potential Source Of Significant Compensation

Although workers’ compensation is meant to serve as the primary source of income protection and medical coverage in workplace injury cases, there are many situations where the negligence of a third party means that you can file for workers’ comp and pursue a personal injury lawsuit at the same time.

It’s generally a good idea to pursue personal injury damages if you have the legal right to do so. The value of your personal injury case may be much higher than your workers’ compensation benefits.

It Will Cost Nothing To Learn More About How We Can Help You

The attorneys of Shollenberger Januzzi & Wolfe, LLP advise injured workers about their legal alternatives in such workplace accident situations as the following:

  • Factory and assembly accidents
  • Construction accidents
  • Injuries suffered by truck drivers, van drivers, salespeople and other job-related vehicle accidents
  • Warehouse and freight yard accidents
  • Accidents caused by dangerous property conditions
  • Accidents caused by dangerous or defective machinery
  • Maintenance and repair worker injuries

If you’ve been hurt at work in Harrisburg, Enola or elsewhere in Pennsylvania, it makes sense to learn about the full range of your legal options for compensation. Contact Shollenberger Januzzi & Wolfe, LLP for a free consultation.