Mr. Januzzi is an associate attorney at Shollenberger, Januzzi & Wolfe. He resides in Mechanicsburg with his wife, Christine, and son, Nathaniel. Mr. Januzzi is known as a thorough and determined trial attorney who brings a client-serviced approach to his practice.
Mr. Januzzi graduated from King's College in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania in 2005, which earned him a partial scholarship to Pace University School of Law, where he graduated in 2008. During law school, Mr. Januzzi sharpened his trial skills as a member on various moot court competitions, including representing Pace Law at the International Environmental Moot Court Competition in Tampa, Florida.
Prior to joining Shollenberger, Januzzi & Wolfe, Mr. Januzzi began his legal career at a small but busy law firm in Wilkes-Barre, where he focused on personal injury, workers' compensation, and family law matters. He then worked in-house for a large insurance company for over 6 years, defending workers' compensation claims. this experience working for the defense has been invaluable, as it provided deep insight into how insurance companies strategize and build their defense. Mr. Januzzi now utilizes that expcrience working on behalf of injury victims.
In his free time, Mr. Januzzi enjoys spending time with his family and engaging in outdoor activities in central Pennsylvania and beyond.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accident
- Wrongful Death
- Motorcycle Accident
- Truck Accident
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Colorado
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, New York
- Juris Doctor - 2008
- Honors: Academic Merit Scholar
- Honors: Member of Moot Court Program
- King’s College, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa National History Honor Society
- Honors: Academic Scholarship Recipient
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Alexander F. Barbieri Workers’ Compensation Inn of Court