Adam T. Wolfe
- Managing Partner
Mr. Wolfe has been selected for admission into the Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums. Membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum is limited to those lawyers who have achieved verdicts and or/settlements of a million dollars or more in a case, for one or more clients. Membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum recognizes lawyers who have obtained a verdict and or/settlement of $2 million dollars or more. In addition, he has been selected as a Top 100 Pennsylvania Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyer for 2017-2022 and previously as a Top 40 Under 40 in the State of Pennsylvania by The National Trial Lawyers. The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 and Top 40 Under 40 are invitation-only organizations composed of the premier trial lawyers from each state or region. Selection is based on a thorough multi-phase objective and uniformly applied process which includes peer nominations combined with third-party research.
For the years 2021-2023 Mr. Wolfe has been selected as a Super Lawyer after eleven consecutive years as a Super Lawyers Rising Star. Locally, he was named a 2014 "Select Lawyer" by Susquehanna Style Magazine and a "Local Legal Leader" by Harrisburg Magazine for 2015 and 2016. These selections are based on peer nomination and achievements in personal injury and automobile accident law, as well as insurance coverage.
Mr. Wolfe began Mr. Wolfe began his career as an associate with Shollenberger & Januzzi. In January, 2009, Mr. Wolfe became a partner in the firm and in July, 2012 he was named Managing Partner.
Mr. Wolfe is a 2002 graduate of York College where he was a member of the National Political Science and business honors fraternities. He received his juris doctor degree from Widener University School of Law in 2005 where he was an academic fellow and served as a senior staff member of the Widener Law Journal (Law Review). While at Widener, Mr. Wolfe served as a legal intern for a large nonprofit children's organization, Philadelphia Safe and Sound.
Mr. Wolfe is a frequent lecturer for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute and National Business Institute, educating other lawyers about automobile accident law and other topics related to injury cases and civil litigation. He also teaches seminars for the Pennsylvania Association for Justice and is a guest lecturer at Widener University School of Law in Harrisburg on the topics of Pennsylvania Civil Procedure and legal writing.
Mr. Wolfe is also the co-author of a chapter in the Pennsylvania Bar Institute Publication, Fee Agreements in Pennsylvania. The chapter examines fee agreements in personal injury cases.
Mr. Wolfe serves on the Board of Governors of the Pennsylvania Association for Justice (formally Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association). He was appointed to the Advisory Board for the Penn State Hershey Children's Miracle Network where he currently serves on the Executive and Gala Committees. Mr. Wolfe coordinates the giving and volunteering program at Shollenberger, Januzzi & Wolfe, LLP.
Mr. Wolfe is a member of the American Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Dauphin County and Cumberland County Bar Associations, the National Organization of Social Security Claimant's Representatives and the Pennsylvania Association for Justice (formerly the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association). He is admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania and the U.S. District Courts for the Middle and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania.
Mr. Wolfe was born and raised in Selinsgrove and currently resides in Mechanicsburg with his wife Jill and son Declan.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Long Term Disability
- Social Security
- Truck Accidents
- Animal Bites
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Juris Doctor - 2005
- Honors: Top 20% in Graduating Class
- Honors: Academic Fellow
- York College Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 2002
- Honors: Member, National Political Honors Fraternity
- Honors: Member, National Business Honors Fraternity
- Major: Political Science
- Contributing Author - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Email and Smartphone Evidence - The Ultimate Guide, National Business Institute - 2019
- Contributing Author - Applying the Law of Damages in Pennsylvania, National Business Institute - 2018
- Theodore v. Delaware Valley School District: School Drug Testing and its Limitations under the Pennsylvania Constitution, 14 WIDENER. L.J. 505 (Republished by Thompson West in At Issue: School Drug Testing), 2005
- Fee Agreements in Pennsylvania, (Chapter, Co-Author), Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- My First Auto Law Materials, Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Lecturer "How to Lay a Foundation to Get Evidence Introduced", National Business Institute, 2021
- Lecturer "Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Email and Smartphone Evidence, the Ultimate Guide,", National Business Institute, 2019
- Lecturer "A Day On Contracts (fee agreements)", Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 2018
- PA Litigation Seminar "Applying the law of damages", 2018
- PA Litigation Seminar "Applying the Law of Damages and Jury Selection ", National Business Institute, 2018
- Presenter "Medicare and DHS Subrogation", Dauphin County Bar Association, 2016 to 2017
- Lecturer "Drafting and Enforcing Fee Agreements in Pennsylvania", Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 2015
- Lecturer "Taking and Defending Depositions", Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 2015
- Lecturer "The Basics of Litigation Involving State and Local Government", 2013
- Lecturer "Annual Auto Law Update (subrogation and limited tort)", Pennsylvania Bar Institute , 2012 to Present
- Lecturer "Historic Changes: New Joint and Several Liability Law", Pennsylvania Association for Justice, 2011
- Lecturer "Functional Capacity Evaluation: Valuable Study Assisting Medical Examination and Legal Adjudication", Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 2010
- Guest Lecturer "Determining the Recoverable Medical Expenses & Wage Loss in Personal Injury Cases", Central Pennsylvania Paralegals Association, 2010
- Lecturer "My First Auto Case", Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 2009
- Guest Lecturer "Pennsylvania Civil Procedure and Legal Writing", Widener University School of Law, 2006 to Present
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers selectee
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum inductee
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum Inductee
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Pennsylvania Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyer and Top 40 Under 40 in Pennsylvania
- Super Lawyers / Philadelphia Magazine Rising Star
- Named "Local Legal Leader" by Harrisburg Magazine
- Named “Select Lawyer” by Susquehanna Style Magazine
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice (Formally Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association), Board of Governors, June 2009 - Present
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant's Representatives (NOSSCR)
- National District Court