Adam T. Wolfe
- Managing Partner, 2012
Mr. Wolfe has been selected for admission into the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum is limited to those lawyers who have achieved verdicts and or/settlements of a million dollars or more in a case, for one or more clients. In addition, he has been selected as a Top 100 Pennsylvania Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyer for 2017-2019 and as a Top 40 Under 40 in the State of Pennsylvania by The National Trial Lawyers. The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 and Top 40 Under 40 are invitation-only organizations composed of the premier trial lawyers from each state or region. Selection is based on a thorough multi-phase objective and uniformly applied process which includes peer nominations combined with third-party research.
Likewise, for ten consecutive years Mr. Wolfe was selected by Super Lawyers and Philadelphia Magazine as a Rising Star. The Rising Star distinction is awarded to only 2.5% of all Pennsylvania lawyers each year and recognizes the top lawyers in Pennsylvania under the age of 40 and/or who have been in practice less than ten (10) years. Locally, he was named a 2014 “Select Lawyer” by Susquehanna Style Magazine and a "Local Legal Leader" by Harrisburg Magazine for 2015 and 2016. These selections are based on peer nomination and achievements in personal injury and automobile accident law, as well as insurance coverage.
Mr. Wolfe began his career as an associate with Shollenberger & Januzzi. In January, 2009, Mr. Wolfe became a partner in the firm and in July, 2012 he was named Managing Partner.
Mr. Wolfe is a 2002 graduate of York College where he was a member of the National Political Science and business honors fraternities. He received his juris doctor degree from Widener University School of Law in 2005 where he was an academic fellow and served as a senior staff member of the Widener Law Journal (Law Review). While at Widener, Mr. Wolfe served as a legal intern for a large nonprofit children's organization, Philadelphia Safe and Sound.
Mr. Wolfe is a frequent lecturer for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute and National Business Institute, educating other lawyers about automobile accident law and other topics related to injury cases and civil litigation. He also teaches seminars for the Pennsylvania Association for Justice and is a guest lecturer at Widener University School of Law in Harrisburg on the topics of Pennsylvania Civil Procedure and legal writing.
Mr. Wolfe is also the co-author of a chapter in the Pennsylvania Bar Institute Publication, Fee Agreements in Pennsylvania. The chapter examines fee agreements in personal injury cases.
Mr. Wolfe serves on the Board of Governors of the Pennsylvania Association for Justice (formally Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association). He serves on the Advisory Board for the Penn State Hershey Children's Miracle Network where he serves on the Executive and Gala Committees. Mr. Wolfe coordinates the giving and volunteering program at Shollenberger, Januzzi & Wolfe, LLP.
Mr. Wolfe is a member of the American Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Dauphin County and Cumberland County Bar Associations, the National Organization of Social Security Claimant's Representatives and the Pennsylvania Association for Justice (formerly the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association). He is admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania and the U.S. District Courts for the Middle and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania.
Mr. Wolfe was born and raised in Selinsgrove and currently resides in Mechanicsburg with his wife Jill and son Declan.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Slip and Fall
- Long Term Disability
- Social Security
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Juris Doctor - 2005
- Honors: Top 20% in Graduating Class
- Honors: Academic Fellow
- York College Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 2002
- Honors: Member, National Political Honors Fraternity
- Honors: Member, National Business Honors Fraternity
- Major: Political Science
- Lecturer, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Email and Smartphone Evidence - The Ultimate Guide, National Business Institute - 2019
- Lecturer, Applying the Law of Damages in Pennsylvania, National Business Institute - 2018
- Theodore v. Delaware Valley School District: School Drug Testing and its Limitations under the Pennsylvania Constitution, 14 WIDENER. L.J. 505 (Republished by Thompson West in At Issue: School Drug Testing), 2005
- Fee Agreements in Pennsylvania, (Chapter, Co-Author), Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- My First Auto Law Materials, Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Lecturer, Annual Auto Law Update (subrogation and limited tort), Pennsylvania Bar Institute , 2012 to Present
- Lecturer, A Day On Contracts (fee agreements), Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 2018
- Presenter, Medicare and DHS Subrogation, Dauphin County Bar Association, 2016
- Lecturer, Taking and Defending Depositions, Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 2015
- Lecturer, Drafting and Enforcing Fee Agreements in Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 2015 to 2017
- Lecturer, The Basics of Litigation Involving State and Local Government, 2013
- Lecturer, Historic Changes: New Joint and Several Liability Law, Pennsylvania Association for Justice, 2011
- Lecturer, Functional Capacity Evaluation: Valuable Study Assisting Medical Examination and Legal Adjudication, Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 2010
- Guest Lecturer, Determining the Recoverable Medical Expenses & Wage Loss in Personal Injury Cases, Central Pennsylvania Paralegals Association, 2010
- Lecturer, My First Auto Case, Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 2009
- Guest Lecturer, Pennsylvania Civil Procedure and Legal Writing, Widener University School of Law, 2006 to Present
- Facebook, twitter, Instagram, e mail and smartphone evidence, the ultimate guide, National Business Institute, 2019
- PA Litigation Seminar, Applying the law of damages, 2018
Honors and Awards
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum inductee
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Pennsylvania Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyer and Top 40 Under 40 in Pennsylvania
- Super Lawyers / Philadelphia Magazine Rising Star, 2010 - 2019
- Super Lawyers
- Philadelphia Magazine as a Rising Star
- Named as 2014 “Select Lawyer” by Susquehanna Style Magazine
- Named as 2015 "Local Legal Leader" by Harrisburg Magazine
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice (Formally Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association), Board of Governors, June 2009 - Present
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant's Representatives (NOSSCR)
- National District Court