- Managing Partner, 2012
Mr. Wolfe has been selected as a Top 100 Pennsylvania Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyer for 2017 by The National Trial Lawyers. The National Trial Lawyers' mission is to promote excellence and foster diversity in the legal profession through advocacy training, networking and education of trial lawyers. The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 is an invitation-only organization composed of the premier trial lawyers from each state or region who meet stringent qualifications as civil plaintiff and/or criminal defense trial lawyers. Selection is based on a thorough multi-phase objective and uniformly applied process which includes peer nominations combined with third-party research.
For the eighth consecutive year, Mr. Wolfe has been selected by Super Lawyers and Philadelphia Magazine as a Rising Star. The Rising Star distinction is awarded to only 2.5% of all Pennsylvania lawyers each year and recognizes the top lawyers in Pennsylvania under the age of 40 and/or who have been in practice less than ten (10) years.
Mr. Wolfe was named a 2014 “Select Lawyer” by Susquehanna Style Magazine and a "Local Legal Leader" by Harrisburg Magazine for 2015 and 2016. Select Lawyers is a listing of outstanding Central Pennsylvania lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition for their achievements. He was recognized for his achievements in two separate categories: personal injury and automobile accident law, as well as insurance coverage and bad faith law. Local Legal Leaders were selected by peer nomination and evaluated based on achievement.
Mr. Wolfe was born and raised in Selinsgrove and currently resides in Mechanicsburg with his wife Jill and son Declan.
Mr. Wolfe began his career as an associate with Shollenberger & Januzzi. In January, 2009, Mr. Wolfe became a partner in the firm and in July, 2012 he was named Managing Partner.
Mr. Wolfe is a 2002 graduate of York College where he was a member of the National Political Science and business honors fraternities. He received his juris doctor degree from Widener University School of Law in 2005 where he was an academic fellow and served as a senior staff member of the Widener Law Journal (Law Review). While at Widener, Mr. Wolfe served as a legal intern for a large nonprofit children's organization, Philadelphia Safe and Sound.
Mr. Wolfe is a frequent lecturer for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute, educating other lawyers about automobile accident law and other topics related to injury cases. He also teaches seminars for the Pennsylvania Association for Justice and is a guest lecturer at Widener University School of Law in Harrisburg on the topics of Pennsylvania Civil Procedure and legal writing.
Mr. Wolfe is also the co-author of a chapter in the Pennsylvania Bar Institute Publication, Fee Agreements in Pennsylvania. The chapter examines fee agreements in personal injury cases.
In June 2009, Mr. Wolfe was elected to serve on the Board of Governors of the Pennsylvania Association for Justice (formally Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association). He has ben re-elected to the Board since that time.
Mr. Wolfe provides aggressive and diligent representation to clients involved in a number of different types of injury and disability cases, including: automobile accident cases, motorcycle accident cases, slip and fall cases and Social Security and Long Term Disability cases.
Mr. Wolfe is a member of the American Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Dauphin County and Cumberland County Bar Associations, the National Organization of Social Security Claimant's Representatives and the Pennsylvania Association for Justice (formerly the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association). He is admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania and the U.S. District Courts for the Middle and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania. Mr. Wolfe serves on the Advisory Board for the Penn State Hershey Children's Miracle Network and in 2018 was recognized as having raised the most money through new sponsorship. He also coordinates the giving and volunteering program at Shollenberger, Januzzi & Wolfe, LLP.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Slip and Fall
- Social Security
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Juris Doctor - 2005
- Honors: Top 20% in Graduating Class
- Honors: Academic Fellow
- York College Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 2002
- Honors: Member, National Political Honors Fraternity
- Honors: Member, National Business Honors Fraternity
- Major: Political Science
- Theodore v. Delaware Valley School District: School Drug Testing and its Limitations under the Pennsylvania Constitution, 14 WIDENER. L.J. 505 (Republished by Thompson West in At Issue: School Drug Testing), 2005
- Fee Agreements in Pennsylvania, (Chapter, Co-Author), Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- My First Auto Law Materials, Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Lecturer, Annual Auto Law Update (subrogation and limited tort), Pennsylvania Bar Institute , 2012 to Present
- Lecturer, A Day On Contracts (fee agreements), Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 2018 to 2018
- Presenter, Medicare and DHS Subrogation, Dauphin County Bar Association, 2016 to 2016
- Lecturer, Taking and Defending Depositions, Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 2015
- Lecturer, Drafting and Enforcing Fee Agreements in Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 2015 to 2017
- Lecturer, The Basics of Litigation Involving State and Local Government, 2013 to 2013
- Lecturer, Historic Changes: New Joint and Several Liability Law, Pennsylvania Association for Justice, 2011 to 2011
- Lecturer, Functional Capacity Evaluation: Valuable Study Assisting Medical Examination and Legal Adjudication, Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 2010 to 2010
- Guest Lecturer, Determining the Recoverable Medical Expenses & Wage Loss in Personal Injury Cases, Central Pennsylvania Paralegals Association, 2010 to 2010
- Lecturer, My First Auto Case, Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 2009 to 2009
- Guest Lecturer, Pennsylvania Civil Procedure and Legal Writing, Widener University School of Law, 2006 to Present
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers
- Philadelphia Magazine as a Rising Star
- Named as 2014 “Select Lawyer” by Susquehanna Style Magazine
- Named as 2015 "Local Legal Leader" by Harrisburg Magazine
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice (Formally Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association), Board of Governors, June 2009 - Present
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant's Representatives (NOSSCR)