Making Sure You Are Not Hurt A Second Time By The Insurance Companies
We buy auto insurance with the expectation that it will be there if we are ever in an accident. Unfortunately, once you change from being a premium payer to a claims filer, your relationship with the insurance company can take a turn for the worse.
If you are experiencing a problem with your car insurance company or the insurance company of another driver who injured you in an accident, the attorneys at Shollenberger Januzzi & Wolfe, LLP, offer a free initial consultation to explain your rights and answer your questions. With offices in Harrisburg and Enola, we represent victims of medical malpractice throughout central Pennsylvania.
Running Into Roadblocks With Insurance Issues?
The following are examples of the types of auto insurance we can handle:
- Property damage coverage when your own car isn’t totaled
- Medical expense coverage based on your own policy limits
- Questions about full tort and limited tort coverage in cases where your injuries might not meet the “serious impairment” threshold
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage questions
- Auto insurance problems that come up when the accident was caused by a drunk driver or a motorist from another state
- Bad faith car insurance practices
Our experience with complex insurance coverage problems can protect your ability to recover the full range of your damages in an accident case — or at least give you a clear answer to questions about why insurance won’t cover particular losses. In some cases, we’re able to find insurance coverage that was not obviously available immediately following the accident.
For specific advice about your legal options, feel free to contact our attorneys with no cost or obligation.
Recognized for our knowledge of Pennsylvania car insurance law: Founding partner Timothy Shollenberger is a recognized authority on Pennsylvania auto insurance law and other aspects of personal injury practice. Karl Januzzi was co-editor of “Update of Pennsylvania Auto Insurance Issues” published by the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association.
Get Legal Advice On Your Options
For dependable advice about your legal options after an accident, call our lawyers at 717-229-6580 for a free consultation.