Were You In An Accident On Route 581?
Pennsylvania Route 581 forms an important part of the Capital Beltway, meeting both Interstate 83 and Interstate 81 outside Harrisburg. Route 581 is heavily trafficked and popular with commuters, commercial drivers and others. It is the location of frequent motor vehicle accidents, including collisions that cause serious injuries to:
- Drivers and passengers who are harmed by negligent drivers
- Motorcyclists hit by unobservant or reckless car and truck drivers
- Adults and children who are struck in collisions with tractor-trailers
An accident can change your entire life, with no warning and no preparation. In cases in which someone else’s negligence caused serious problems for you, it is important to get the advice of a lawyer.
Serious About Service. Serious About Results.
The personal injury attorneys of Shollenberger Januzzi & Wolfe, LLP, LLP, are serious about providing personalized service and serious about helping our clients achieve the best possible case results after a motor vehicle accident.
If you or a loved one experienced an accident on Route 581 or another highway in Pennsylvania, we can help you find answers to questions like:
- What should I do after a car accident occurs?
- Why shouldn’t I talk to the negligent driver’s insurance company?
- Am I entitled to compensation for my injuries? How much?
- Who will pay my medical bills while my case is unfolding?
- How long will it take for me to receive injury compensation?
- What if I lost a family member in an accident?
- What if the other driver was texting or drunk when they hit me?
- What if the other motorist had inadequate auto insurance — or no insurance?
Questions About Auto Accidents On Pennsylvania Route 581? Talk To Us.
Every accident case is different. Get the advice you need. Contact us for a free initial consultation.