Protecting Pennsylvania Accident Survivors
We never charge a consultation fee to answer your questions. We never charge a fee of any kind unless and until our lawyers are successful in obtaining compensation for you.
The following are examples of the types of motor vehicle accident cases we handle:
- Truck/car collisions: The size and weight of the truck vastly outweighs that of other vehicles and as such, can cause serious, life-altering injuries and fatalities.
- Drunk driving accidents: Drunk driving can definitely be a complicating factor in a car accident case. While the fact of a DUI arrest or conviction can make it easier to establish the drunk driver’s liability to you, collecting the damages you prove can be a problem.
- Dangerous roads: Negligent design or maintenance of roads and highways can be a contributing cause of some accidents. In these cases, PennDOT or a local government agency may be responsible.
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents: Motorists often forget that they share the road with bicyclists and pedestrians. Drivers who disregard the laws can be held accountable for the damages they cause.
- Distracted driver accidents: Many accidents — especially rear-end collisions — are caused by distracted drivers who are not paying attention to traffic.
- Texting and cellphone use accidents: Our lawyers routinely request cellphone records in car accident cases. If we can show that the other driver was texting or talking on a cellphone when the accident occurred, your case just became a lot stronger.
- Whiplash, neck and back injuries: If you injured your neck or back in a car accident, it’s important to be patient. It may take several months before you will know the long-term effect of the injury on your life.
Do Not Suffer A Second Injury. Contact Shollenberger Januzzi & Wolfe, LLP.
We never charge a consultation fee to answer your questions. We never charge a fee of any kind unless and until our lawyers are successful in obtaining compensation for them. Call our car accident attorneys at 877-528-1399 for a free consultation.