Injured At Work?
If you’ve been injured on the job, the lawyers at Shollenberger Januzzi & Wolfe, LLP can help you avoid mistakes and complications in your workers’ compensation case while looking for ways to increase your financial recovery. We also work closely with you to make sure that you are getting the treatment, therapy and medication you need to support your physical recovery.
The following pages provide more information about specific kinds of injuries:
- Amputations and disfigurement: Workplace accidents can result in serious injuries, such as the loss of a limb or serious scarring that requires a lifetime of medical care.
- Repetitive stress injuries: These injuries result not from a specific accident but from repeated motions that occur over time.
- Vision and hearing loss: Repeated exposure to a noisy work environment can rob you of your hearing or vision over time.
- Back injury: A back injury can lead to debilitating pain that affects you for the rest of your life.
- Burns, scars and disfigurement: Few injuries are more painful that burn injuries, which often lead to disfiguring scars.
- Fatal accidents: Our lawyers represent family members who lose loved ones in workplace accidents.
Our lawyers also represent victims of neck injuries, shoulder and rotator cuff injuries, knee injuries and ligament tears (ACL, PCL, MCL and LCL), and ankle and foot injuries.
No matter what kind of injury you suffer, it’s important to report the injury to your employer as soon as possible and to get treatment. Otherwise, your employer may claim that your injury was not work-related.