Full Compensation For Amputations And Disfigurement
Warehouses, factories and other workplaces can be dangerous. Machines that are used are capable of causing serious injuries, such as amputations and disfigurement, in a matter of minutes.
At Shollenberger Januzzi & Wolfe, LLP, we understand the legal questions and concerns that may arise after an individual has become the victim of a disfigurement or amputation. We strive to handle your legal issues so that you can focus your attention on healing.
How These Accidents Occur
Amputations and disfigurement in the workplace may result from a wide variety of accidents, including defective machinery, improperly trained employees, employee negligence, failure to provide proper safety equipment and improperly stored chemicals. This can result in serious injuries, such as the loss of a limb or serious scarring that requires a lifetime of medical care.
We understand the emotions that our clients are experiencing during the time after a serious injury. Our attorneys work to put clients at ease while pursuing compensation for lost wages, medical expenses, and pain and suffering.
Questions That Arise
Clients often have many questions that may factor into their legal cases. When pursuing compensation and holding someone responsible, it is important that we obtain answers to a range of questions, such as:
- Will a prosthetic device be needed?
- What is the cost of a prosthetic device?
- What is the cost of physical therapy and rehabilitation that may be needed?
- Will the victim ever be able to return to work or work at a job again?
- What types of accommodations will need to be made in the home?
- What is the potential for future medical care that may be needed?
- What are some potential complications of the injury?
Clients are not alone in their cases. We stand by injured workers and their families in order to ensure that their best interests are being addressed and that they are able to move on with their lives as much as possible.