The attorneys and staff at Shollenberger and Januzzi, LLP have decades of experience representing people across the Commonwealth who have suffered personal injury. Attorney Timothy Shollenberger is certified by the American Trial Lawyers Association as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Pennsylvania and has served with distinction as President of the Pennsylvania Association for Justice [formerly known as the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association]. Karl Januzzi is well known as a top workers compensation lawyer who has achieved many six figure settlements of claims on behalf of injured workers across the Commonwealth. Adam Wolfe was awarded the Rising Star distinction by Philadelphia Magazine, an annual distinction given to the top 2.5% of lawyers in Pennsylvania under 40 years old and is quickly gaining a reputation as a tough, results oriented litigator. Mr. Shollenberger and Mr. Januzzi have been lead counsel in jury trials resulting in verdicts in excess of $500,000. Mr. Shollenberger has been lead counsel in cases in which 7 figure settlements have been obtained on behalf of injured persons in motor vehicle and medical malpractice cases. We do not represent insurance companies, choosing to represent the injured person, particularly those injured on motorcycles or on the job or workplace; people in need of social security disability; people injured as a result of medical malpractice and people hurt by the acts of drunk drivers.
Our Personal Injury Law Blog
We created this blog to provide a forum for people throughout central Pennsylvania who have questions or concerns about personal injury matters. We will make regular contributions to this blog, posting articles about a wide range of personal injury issues, including:
- Car accidents. We will offer valuable information regarding your rights after an automobile accident.
- Motorcycle accidents. We understand from experience that motorcycle accidents are different. We will help you seek full and fair compensation for all your losses.
- Workplace injuries and workers’ compensation. We will help you understand the workers’ compensation process and how to get the benefits you need and deserve after a workplace injury.
- Social Security disability claims. We will provide information about how you can get benefits after an injury or illness that keeps you from working.
- Medical Malpractice. Our attorneys will help you protect your rights when you have been injured by a physician or other healthcare professional.
We encourage you to join in the discussions on this blog. Please feel free to post your comments or questions regarding any subject appearing here.
Contact Shollenberger & Januzzi, LLP
At Shollenberger & Januzzi, LLP, we offer a free initial consultation to all personal injury clients. Contact our offices online or call us at 877-528-1399 (toll free at 717-671-6400) to arrange a meeting.