Many injured workers mistakenly assume that workers' compensation will be their only source of income and benefits when they get hurt on the job. If your injury is related to a car or truck accident suffered in the course of your employment, however, it's likely that you'll have the chance to pursue both a workers' compensation claim under your employer's coverage and a personal injury lawsuit against the driver who hit you.
For a free consultation about your right to compensation in a job-related motor vehicle accident, contact a personal injury lawyer at Shollenberger Januzzi & Wolfe. Because our practice focuses on both car accident litigation and workplace injury claims, our law firm has a lot to offer injured professional drivers.
A Lot Can Go Wrong On The Job
People who drive trucks, vans or cars for a living run the same risks of an injury accident as any other motorist. We're here to help you achieve the most complete physical and financial injury possible under the circumstances of your situation. Our attorneys can advise and represent professional drivers who have been hurt in such accidents as the following:
- Local or over-the-road truck driving accidents
- Construction vehicle accidents
- Highway construction or maintenance accidents
- Motor vehicle accidents involving salespeople traveling to customer or client sites
- Messenger service accidents
- Taxi or bus driver injuries
- Delivery accidents — florist, parcel express, groceries, furniture, pizza
Our lawyers and staff are just as committed to helping you through the practical problems that often follow serious vehicle accidents as we are to maximizing the value of your personal injury and workers' compensation claims.