If you have been injured at work, the attorneys of Shollenberger Januzzi & Wolfe offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case. Whether you hire us to represent you or not, we'll take the time to answer your questions and explain how to protect your rights. With offices in Harrisburg and Enola, we represent injured workers throughout central Pennsylvania.
We do not charge any fees for advising you. We never charge a fee of any kind unless you retain our services and our lawyers are successful in obtaining benefits for you.
The following pages provide more information about workers' compensation benefits in Pennsylvania:
- Workplace accidents: If you've been injured in an accident, you should notify your employer promptly and get medical attention.
- Construction accidents: Many construction accidents involve both a workers' compensation claim and a personal injury claim.
- Job-related vehicle accidents: If the accident was caused by someone else, you may have both a workers' compensation claim and a personal injury claim against the driver who hit you.
- Industrial product defects: If your injury was caused by dangerous or defective equipment, you may have a claim against the manufacturer in addition to your workers' compensation claim.
- Independent contractor claims: Many workers who operate as independent contractors may be regarded as employees for the purposes of workers' compensation eligibility.
- Workplace injuries: We represent clients who have sustained all types of injuries on the job, from back injuries to repetitive stress injuries.
- Filing workers' compensation claims: An early consultation with an attorney can prevent you from making mistakes that may damage your claim.
If your injuries are serious enough to keep you out of work for a year or longer, our lawyers can assist you with applying for Social Security Disability or other disability benefits.
Work With An Attorney Who Specializes In This Area
Attorney Karl Januzzi has been certified as a specialist in the practice of workers' compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association Section on Workers' Compensation Law as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. Read the certification letter here.
Karl Januzzi has earned a reputation as one of central Pennsylvania's outstanding attorneys in workers' compensation cases. Mr. Januzzi has also been chosen as a lecturer for the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, educating other attorneys about the 1996 amendments to the state's workers' compensation law.
Contact Our Pennsylvania Workplace Injury Attorneys
For dependable advice about your legal options after a workplace injury, call our Harrisburg or Enola office at 717-260-3549 for a free consultation. We offer a free Injured Workers' Guide to Compensation Law in Pennsylvania.