At the law firm of Shollenberger Januzzi & Wolfe, our attorneys represent people who have been seriously injured by defective products of all kinds — industrial equipment, automotive components and consumer products. For dependable advice about your rights under Pennsylvania products liability law, contact our offices in Enola or Harrisburg for a free consultation.
We Understand These Challenging Cases
Products liability is one of the more challenging personal injury practices, but our experience and skill with the investigation and proof of complex facts allows us to offer dependable advice for people injured by defective products. We work closely with professionals whose expert opinions will normally be essential to proof of liability against a defendant manufacturer or distributor.
Examples of the kinds of product liability cases we can handle include:
- Industrial machinery and equipment defects
- Automotive defects ranging from gas tank fires or roof crush injuries to faulty air bags or seat belts
- Motor vehicle accidents caused by defective tires
- Dangerous medical and pharmaceutical products
- Injuries caused by defective household and consumer products, including food-borne illnesses such as salmonella
- Injuries caused by inadequate product warnings or instructions
An important question in products liability litigation concerns the availability of safer alternatives to the product that was actually manufactured and sold. In some cases, our lawyers can present evidence showing that the manufacturer was aware of safety risks but chose not to resolve them through design revisions or proper warnings.
It Will Cost You Nothing To Find Out How We Can Help You
For more information about the scope of our product liability practice at Shollenberger Januzzi & Wolfe, contact us for a free consultation.