Every property owner has the responsibility for keeping buildings and grounds reasonably safe for visitors, commercial patrons and the general public. Just how far this responsibility extends is usually a disputed issue in a personal injury lawsuit for slip-and-fall accidents, swimming pool injuries, or problems associated with faulty building structures.
How We Can Help
At Shollenberger Januzzi & Wolfe, our lawyers know how to review the facts of your accident and advise you about your legal rights. We can also develop and present your case for the maximum positive impact in settlement negotiations and at trial whenever necessary.
Our attorneys and staff are fully committed to helping you recover the compensation you deserve under the law. At the same time, we work to help you get through the full range of problems that your accident can cause for you and your family.
For a free consultation about your legal rights in any premises liability case involving unsafe property conditions, contact our offices in Harrisburg or Enola.
We Handle All Types Of Premises Liability Cases
Examples of the kinds of dangerous property cases we handle include:
- Slip-and-fall accidents on commercial or residential property
- Injuries caused by unreasonable accumulations of ice or snow
- Falling objects cases
- Structural defect cases
- Swimming pool accidents
- Dog bites and other animal attacks
- Motor vehicle or pedestrian accidents caused by poor maintenance in parking lots, driveways or private roads
- Injuries or deaths resulting from inadequate security in apartment buildings, hotels, night clubs, bars or other facilities