Karl J. Januzzi Esq.
877-528-1399 (Toll Free)
Mr. Januzzi and his wife, Betty, live in Harrisburg. He is the father of three children, Kris, Tracy and Allie. Mr. Januzzi graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and Spanish from King's College, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, in 1976. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, PA, in 1992. He was a founding member of the Widener Journal of Public Law, 1991-92, and the Journal's Circulation Manager and member of its Administrative Board, 1991-92.
Mr. Januzzi began his career as an associate attorney with Meyers, Desfor and Shollenberger in 1992. In 1993, he joined Mr. Shollenberger as an Associate attorney at the Law Offices of Timothy A. Shollenberger. In 1997, he and Mr. Shollenberger formed Shollenberger & Januzzi.
He was co-editor of "Update of Pennsylvania Auto Insurance Issues", Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association Annual Update of the Law. Mr. Januzzi has also been chosen as a lecturer for the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, educating other attorneys about the 1996 amendments to the state's Workers' compensation Law.
Mr. Januzzi has earned a reputation as one of the region's outstanding attorneys in workers' compensation cases. He also has extensive experience in automobile accident and slip and fall injury cases.
Mr. Januzzi has been certified as a specialist in the practice of workers' compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association Section on Workers' Compensation Law as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
He is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Dauphin County Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association and the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Political Action Committee.
He is admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Medical Malpractice
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Workers' Compensation Law, Pennsylvania Bar Association Section
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- J.D. magna cum laude - 1992
- Law Journal: Widener Journal of Public Law, Founding Member, Circulation Manager & Admin., 1991 - 1992
- King's College, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Arts degree in English and Spanish magna cum laude - 1976
- Major: Accounting and Economics
- "Update of Pennsylvania Auto Insurance Issues", (Co-Editor), Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association Annual Update of the Law
- Lecturer, 1996 Amendments to the State's Workers' compensation Law, Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Dauphin County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice (formally Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association), Member
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice Political Action Committee (formally Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Political Action Committee), Member